Thursday, July 21, 2011

What do you do with scraps of paper?! Make Greeting Cards!!!

-At some point this school year, everyone of you will receive one of these cards in the mail! That's right! I frequently send post cards and greeting cards to let your parents know about all of the wonderful work that you are doing in class! I love greeting cards! Everyone loves getting mail, especially when it's unexpected! I like to take it a little further by decorating my own cards. During the school year, you will get the opportunity to make your own cards as well. We will send cards to our soldiers serving in Iraq and Afghanistan, to our family, to younger students, etc.... Making cards is so much fun! You can personalize them to fit the person you are sending them to. These are just a few examples of ones I have made lately!


 These are very girly! I love the sparkly pink ribbon and the pink colorful paper!




These are a part of a travel collection! They are so colorful and I absolutely love them! They would be great during the summer or around Spring Break when everyone travels!


I love these cards! They are almost Christmas like in the fact that they are red and green! If you look at them in person though, you will realize that its actually more of a pinky red! I added rhinestones for a little drama :)




 I love mixing papers like I do on my clipboards! I also LOVE vintage owls! They are so cute! These two have a sort of eclectic feel. I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment